Monday, January 21, 2008

Ron Hood Candidate for Congress

Please note this is not a press release, this come directly from Mr. Hood's website...www.ronhood.com

My name is Ron Hood. I’m a Republican running for Congress in the 7th Congressional District.
I firmly believe we need a Republican Congressman who embraces the foundational views of our party—smaller government, lower taxes, a strong military, safe and secure neighborhoods and traditional family values.
During my four terms in the Ohio Legislature, I worked hard for our conservative ideals. I fought every attempt to raise our taxes. I battled the special interest legislation that causes government to grow and devour our hard-earned income. A limited government is essential to our freedom and pursuit of the American Dream.
Every American is promised the right to “Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.” I have always defended life, traditional marriage and the Constitution – including the Second Amendment.
If you’re looking for a Congressman to represent you who is a solid, hard working, family man with proven conservative values, I would be honored to have your vote March 4th.
Sincerely,
Ron Hood

1 comment:

scottcorbitt said...

Ron Hood also voted to give employers of convicted felons tax breaks, voted no on providing benefits to survivors of Ohio National Guard members killed in action, and voted no on reforming the Ohio Workers' Compensation. Can you say Tom Noe? Do we really want to have someone that votes that way? Heck he has never passed one of his own bills. Just goes to show how effective he really is.